Sales Force Effectiveness Department
We have a opening with a leading US MNC in SFE Department based at Bangalore.
BU Sales Analytics would be responsible for analyzing and reporting business trends. Responsibilities include broadly business data collection, management and trend analysis, reporting insights, evaluating field force effectiveness, commercial excellence and performance monitoring. The position collaborates with cross functional teams and external stakeholders, as required. This position will report to Head - Commercial Analytics & Insights and is an individual contributor role.
- Create, Implement & Manage Analytics tools which will provide actionable analysis for the businesses
- Sales incentives calculations as per defined criteria / parameters
- BU Specific segmentation and targeting exercises (BUs would be divided between the team)
- Analyze the field performance based on their key performance indicators and identify areas of improvement; generate red flag reports to highlight deviation in performance.
- Constantly working on improving SFE KPIs of all the Business Units through various reports, analysis, follow ups & field interactions
- Creating & Providing key Market insights, analysis based on sources like IMS, Ipsos to the business teams for informed & effective decision making
- Analyze and Monitor the efficiency of the Sales lines / BUs through the use of different measurement tools that will contribute in the achievement of sales targets of various brand
This is an individual contributor role.