Greetings of the Day!!!!!
We have the urgent openings for the position of Analyst for an Investment Advisory firm
Location: Mumbai or Bangalore
Academic Qualification Required:
MBA in finance or MA in Economics or Graduate in Economics with experience in debt dealing/investment Advisory
Work Experience Required:
At least 3 yrs of experience in Financial Market
- Interface with financial institutions like Banks, Primary dealers, Insurance Co’s, Mutual Funds & Broker’s for sourcing
- Conduct OTC trades for buy & sell transactions of securities like & manage Mutual Funds’ investments (Equity/Debt/Liquid/Index Funds & ETF’s).
- Manage deal generation, reporting & settlement of all trades undertaken.
- Asset allocation as per the notified investment pattern and to optimize yield on the invest-able surplus.
- Determine and keeping track of the credit quality & ratings by conducting financial & credit analysis of existing & other potential investments.
- Explore possibilities of churning the portfolios to realize gains.
- Prepare earnings forecast reports by conducting P&L analysis post detailed accounting of income accrued and expenses incurred by the Fund’s. Provide cost benefit analysis for retirement funds.
- Plan investment strategies by keeping track of macroeconomic indicators and analyzing its impact on short term & long term yield curves & historical spreads.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly investment performance, return attribution & simulation reports.
- Liquidity management & preparing cash flow statements on a daily basis.
- Prepare Asset Liability management study reports for retirement funds.
- Benchmark formulation for various investment patterns
- Conducting research and analyzing various investment products in fixed income market from time to time.
Salary : As per market Standards
Interested Candidates can drop their CV at email@example.com
and call at 7290076456
Thanks & Regards
HCN also provide paid service for professional CV Writing.
Website : www.hcnconnect.in
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org