Regional Sales Manager
Website HCN Connect
We have an opening in a leading Indian Surgical Company.
- Leading a team of Key Account Executive’s and Key account manager for Selling Medical Devices to various hospitals in assigning region / zone. Ensuring that team members achieve or exceed annual sales targets.
- Coaching & training team members on various aspects of sales execution, clinical selling of medical devices.
- Implementing various company policies in assigned region.
- Managing various authorized distributors in the region thru team members or directly or thru C&F.
- Meeting KOLs in Anesthesia , General Surgery, Cardiac Surgery
- Making presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector. Presentations may take place in medical settings during the day or may be conducted in the evenings at a conference venue.
- Organizing Conference & CME for Doctors and other medical staff.
- Building long term relationship with key hospitals by influence with Purchase Head, HOD of various Departments and Support staff of these hospitals.
- Planning work schedules, weekly and monthly timetables. This will involve working with the team members, discussing future targets. Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professional during presentations.
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products.
Interested Candidates kindly share your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 7290076450
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com