Sr. IT Security Specialist
Website HCN Connect Pvt. Ltd.
We have multiple openings for Sr. IT Security Specialist role with our client, a leader in Diagnostics Testing, fortune 300 company headquartered in USA, looking to expand operations in INDIA
- Sr. IT Security Specialist –Pen Tester
- Sr. IT Security Specialist – Ethical Hacker/ Threat Hunter
Job location– Hyderabad
CTC– 5.90 to 9.90 LPA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This person should be able to perform a variety of tasks, such as: policy development, risk assessments, installation of security software, configuration of software and problem determination and resolution.
- Competent to work independently at the highest technical level most of the time.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of information risk concepts and principles, as a means of relating business needs to security controls.
- Familiar with management frameworks, such as International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 2700x and the ITIL, COBIT and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). In-depth knowledge of risk assessment methods and technologies.
- Proficiency in performing risk, business impact, control and vulnerability assessments including network scans, application penetration testing and remediation methods.
- Technical knowledge of mainstream operating systems for example, Microsoft Windows and a wide range of security technologies, such as network security appliances, identity and access management (IAM) systems, anti-malware solutions, automated policy compliance tools, and desktop security tools.
- Experience in developing, documenting and maintaining security policies, processes, procedures and standards. Knowledge of network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and the associated network protocols and concepts.
- Audit, compliance or governance experience is preferred.
- Provides guidance to and assists in training less experienced IT Security Specialists. Provides technical and functional guidance.
- Establish technical and process related documentation and references. May act as a technical leader.
|Education Preferred:||– B.S. Degree in Computer Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or equivalent education and experience required.|
|Work Experience:||– 4-7years experience with the implementation and support of an IT Security program including aspects of threat and vulnerability management, security management, and application security related products, projects, procedures, and processes.
– Have knowledge of IT security and related concepts including auditing.
– Ability to interact with company personnel at all levels and across all business units and organizations, and to comprehend business imperatives.
– Strong leadership abilities, with the capability to develop an IT security team and guide team members and to work with only minimal supervision.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– A strong customer/client focus, with the ability to manage expectations appropriately, to provide a superior customer/client experience and build long-term relationships.
|Other:||– Specialized training in information security helpful.
– CISSP and any other security certification preferred.
If you find this role suitable ,than revert with your updated Cv on firstname.lastname@example.org or can call@ 7290076457
Thanks & Regards
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com