Sr. Technical Applications Support
Website HCN Connect Pvt. Ltd.
We are having excellent opportunity with Our client, A leader in Diagnostics Testing , fortune 300 company headquartered in USA, looking to expand operations in INDIA.
Designation – Sr. Tech, Applications Support
Reporting to- Software Engineer Lead
CTC- 3.10 LPA- 5.27 LPA
This position functions as a 2nd line of support for all Insurance, Wellness and Employer Solutions internal & external applications. This position is primarily responsible for responding to, analyzing& troubleshooting application issues through resolution that have been escalated through automated means or manual.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related technical field.
- 5+ years of technical support or customer service experience.
- Strong SQL knowledge required for relational database tasks.
- A general knowledge of data processing, including Windows, IOS& Linux operating systems.
- Possess understanding of the technical platforms.
- Ability to display working knowledge of client software application support.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical information.
- Proven ability to work well with users at all levels inside and outside the organization.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent dependability and work ethic.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Availability to provide after-hours support on a scheduled/non-scheduled basis.
- A strong desire to learn and gain in-depth knowledge of all IES proprietary applications.
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction& quality.
- Ability to perform under stressful situations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides 2nd line support of software products for in-house and remote clients.
- Responds to and resolves automated alerts.
- Coordinates software application upgrades with clients.
- Documents resolutions and procedures and provides training as needed.
- Responds to the needs and requests of clients and Ensures adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLA) via regular follow-up on escalated issues when appropriate.
- Provide superior technical support by:
- Troubleshooting using all procedures and technology access in place.
- Escalating issues to the appropriate support group in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrate solid grasp of key technical and process concepts, including:
- End-to-End individual ticket ownership from receipt to resolution
- Service Level Agreements
- Documentation of all applications and products supported
- Adherence to critical Standard Operating Procedures and performance standards
- Troubleshooting via web-ex / dial-up connectivity
- Other technical and process concepts as appropriate.
- Willingly accept changes in the organization.
- Complies with all HIPPA regulations and security policies.Provide excellent customer service.
If you find above job description suitable than revert with your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks & Regards
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com